Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

PUBG GOT BANNED IN INDIA??😡😡😡

          PUBG GOT BANNED IN INDIA....


 So hello guys welcome back to my blog today we will discuss that is PUBG getting banned in India or not.

As all the people know that  Indian Intel Agencies has send a list of more 47 apps to the Indian government and recommended them to block this app or asked the Indian peoples to stop using this apps and the Indian National Security Council Secretariat has also checked about this app and told us to delete this app from our phone and to boycott china's apps from India. #Boycottchina



Government is banning this apps because this app are been used in place of the banned apps by making a clown of this apps.
"Government has ban 47 such apps which are clowns apps which are already been banned earlier""

So Indian government has a list of 200 apps which will be banned  in which PUBG is also included and we should be proud of Indian Government for banning those Chinese apps.

59 apps banned in India...


My Opinion On PUBG Banned-:

So my opinion on banning PUBG is it is not yet decided to ban PUBG but I think so that this time government will surely banned because the common people are very angry on china product and apps and if PUBG will got banned I will also got very sad because I will also play this game from last 2 years.

If I will get the names of those apps which will get banned I will write a articles on that so please stay tuned to know the name of the apps.

                     Thank me by sharing this article .....

Post a Comment

2 Comments

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUIRES PLEASE ASK US

Emoji
(y)
:)
:(
hihi
:-)
:D
=D
:-d
;(
;-(
@-)
:P
:o
:>)
(o)
:p
(p)
:-s
(m)
8-)
:-t
:-b
b-(
:-#
=p~
x-)
(k)